Purse Strings will celebrate its 200th episode on Tuesday April 24th with a special retrospective that looks back at the guests that Maria has featured in the past 100 episodes. Some of those guests have included:
• Melissa Lavigne-Delville, NBC Universal vice president of strategic insight
• Lucy Danziger, SELF magazine editor-in-chief
• Jeffery Tobias Halter, author of Selling to Men – Selling to Women, speaker and founder, ywomen.biz
• Jim Lecinski, Google’s vice president of U.S. Sales /Service and author of e-book, Winning the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT)
• Charlene Li, Altimeter Group founder, author of Groundswell
On Wednesday April 25th, Maria will be speaking on a session entitled Decoding Her New Normal – Women Emerging From The Recession at the eighth annual Marketing to Women Conference or M2W in Chicago.
Maria, who is the Senior Principal of powerhouse PR Firm Carmichael Lynch Spong, will be speaking alongside Carmichael Lynch director of brand planning Kelly Thompson discussing proprietary research results on the recessions impact on women, as well as providing strategic insights on how marketers can break through in the changed economic climate.