Affiliate Marketing Success in No Time

September 16, 2010

Chris Farrell, full time Internet Marketer, Product Developer, Broadcaster, Writer and Clickbank client, shares how he discovered Affiliate Marketing Success in only two years time.

Comments

9 Responses to “Affiliate Marketing Success in No Time”

1. jon says:

This has been super helpful.

2. What an interview. The heart of the matter. Good to here a fruitfull testimony. Keep up the good work. Thank you. Randy.

3. Robert Secrest says:

Chris,

This was the first time I have ever listened to this show and you were awesome. Your concept of paying it forward and learning skills and concentration.

Bob Secrest

4. i am new and i have no idea where to start ihave two items one is affiliate digital the other is the world leader in body nutritional cleansing
    allso imagine losing 7 to 15 pounds in 9 days safely andnaturally”” ihave been trying ido have paypal account all ineed is to point me this 80yrs old greatgram in the right way to get started so if any kind person there please help me where and how get started with clickbank

thanks angelina

5. Rajsekhar says:

This is a very encouraging conversation and highly motivating for the newcomers in Affiliate Marketing.

6. Phil Tawhai says:

I too am new to the realm of internet marketing. Initially I looked upon it as a means of making a little extra cash so I could pay off some bills. I’m at present doing as much research on just how to get things off the ground, but the more I learn, the more I am falling in love with the idea and are becoming somewhat enlightened by the fact that I can become so much more. Whatever help you can fire in my direction would gratefully be appreciated. Thank you kindly, Phil Tawhai.

7. monika says:

Hi everyone,i would just like to see a setup that we can follow,without out all the confution,were the vendor and the affiliat’s can benafit,but sad to say there are to many gurus hacking in for the profet,witch means we miss out.

8. vince says:

The main thing I got, is you really have to learn the trade,stay with it if can.

9. Tiana says:

I am new to affiliate marketing. I am actually a network marketer with an ecommerce business that has affiliate marketing linked into it. See when customers shop on my site, they get cash back and I receive commissions. How awesome is that. Visit my site(www.itpaystoshopzamzuu.com) to shop at over 700+ brand stores, specialty stores, and to book travel.